Last week my dear friend, Krystyn, posted her first "Not Me Monday" post and I loooved the idea. She learned it from MckMama at www.mycharmingkids.net. I gallivanted through MckMama's blog and it's so inspiring and entertaining and since I love her idea of being honest I am going to do it myself. Read on...
The concept of Not Me Monday's is being brutally honest and living to tell about it... so here I go!!!
I did NOT sit on the couch for hours on end (too many to count if we're being honest), reading the equivalency of an entire novel, while my laundry sat unfolded in the basket all weekend. Of course I'd always get my responsibilities done first!
I did NOT become addicted to Twilight (and New Moon). I'd never get wrapped up in a silly vampire love story. Nope! NOT me!
I did NOT weigh myself at least once a day every day last week. Nuh uh ::shaking head back and forth:: I'd never do such an obsessive thing!
This morning while giving Carley a bath I did NOT bribe her with going to school. The kid loves school so much that I'd never use that to bribe her to do anything!
My life is so eventful that I did NOT laugh harder this weekend than I have in a very long time. I did NOT enjoy one minute of it at all. Hubby and I did NOT have date night for the 2nd time in 3 weeks!!! NOPE, we have two kids and that stuff just doesn't happen :)
Finally, I am MOST definitely a morning person and I did NOT wake up grumpy today (tee hee hee)...
HAPPY "NOT ME" MONDAY!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment