While my children nosh on pizza for the evening (today is cleaning day, not cooking day (to be honest I can handle both but I just didn't feel like cooking tonight so my excuse is: it's cleaning day)) I am sitting at the computer fidgeting with virtual hairstyles (uh, I promise it really is cleaning day)!
As most of you know I have very long hair - almost to my bum. It is very pretty, if I might say so myself, when I actually do it but I hate doing it because it's so long. It takes a very long time to blow dry and straighten, let alone wash! You should see the massive amounts of shampoo I go through!
I've toyed with the idea of cutting it for a while but I'm not brave enough to do it yet. I fear that I will regret it because I've been growing it out for quite a few years. Jeff loves it long! I'm afraid my face is too chubby for a short cut, and I don't know if it will be more of a pain once it is short because then I will be forced to style it nearly everyday. As of right now I can throw some gel in it and call it a day, walking around with a sorta wavy hairstyle. I still might be able to do that when it's short but there's really only one way to find out.
On to my point of this post (I promise there really is a point!) - what do you think I should do?
Take a look at the picture below (warning: this is a terrible photo of me but it's the only one with good lighting and my hair out of my face) and please vote and let me know which one you like better!
I'm excited to see the responses!
P.S. This is definitely the color I will be going with! I love it!


3 comments:
I love it! I think u can do even an inch longer so u feel more comfortable and it will still be super cute! I say go for it! Hair grows back :)
my vote is for the short hair. I LOVE the look of it. (though I am a bit partial to short hair) but really. I love it. The color and all. Go for it. And Michelle is right... it's hair, it grows back if you hate it.
Love the short hair- you know me though, I'm always an advocate for change. Think of it this way- you like your hair, but you aren't in love with it. If you cut it, and it's too short- you'll still like it. I highly doubt you'll hate it because you aren't capable of hating something! :) Then, if you don't like the short hair, you'll appreciate your longer hair so much more once it grows in again...
Post a Comment