These are quite possibly my favorite pictures, if I had to choose favorites! I love them all but these are especially special to me. Jeff and I never had a wedding, we eloped by Justice of the Peace in the court house in Old Orange County. That's a day I will never forget but we don't have very hardly any pictures (of my wedding day!). On top of that I'm usually the picture taker of the family so we hardly have any pictures of Jeff and I at all. That is why these are the fav of the favs...


This one isn't exactly Jeff and me but I couldn't fit it in with my other posts and I just LOVE this one. I really wish I knew what they were talking about. She's such a love bug sometimes...



2 comments:
you look absolutely stunning. Jeff looks good too. I love the black and white one. Well actually I like all of them. Yay! For family pictures.
Love it!
Post a Comment