Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Photography at the Station

I've been so eager to post this blog since the day it occured but I've held off until I had some photos to show off! I was recently approached by a friend from High School, Jacquee O'Neill (Forstall), about taking family portraits. I was completely honored and we jumped at the opportunity! It took us a few weeks to get together due to schedule conflicts but it finally happened. Jacquee asked us to meet her this gorgeous train station in Claremont and I was SO excited because I loved the uniqueness - it's so me! Next we went to a beautiful fall-y park and here's the outcome!

I tried to post this blog yesterday but I lost it due to an error (I hate when that happens) so I decided I'm going to do it in pieces today.
All photos are courtesy of Jacquee O'Neill of Rhinaffe Photography!
I want to express a very special thanks to Jacquee for asking us to do this shoot, all of her hard work and especially for the beautiful photos. We don't have very many family pictures so I will definitely cherish these forever! I love what you have done for us! Thank you again, you are amazing!
Here are our family pictures:



Coming up next, pictures of the girls!!!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennie McKinnon said...

way too cute. You're hair is red. I like it. The girls have gotten so big since last time I've seen you guys. This means we need to set a date to get together. Let me know when you are free for lunch. Um and last time we saw each other was May. So lets plan this. :)
P.s. I can't wait to see the pictures of the girls.