One week from tomorrow I will attempt to break the world record of traveling through the most airports in 2 days - KIDDING, KIDDING... i'm sure it's a much higher number anyway!
Actually, the subject is correct. Sadly.
On Thursday I have to take my annual trip to Las Vegs for work. It's one of those 12+ hour days that I dread most of the time. I fly in Thursday morning and fly home Thursday night.
I will be home for less than 12 hours before I depart again on Friday to head across country to witness my brother get married. I am totally excited especially because I am going to be a bridesmaid :).
With that said, here are the airports I will be traveling through in two days only:
Ontario Airport
Las Vegas Airport
John Wayne Airport
Dallas Airport (I'm actually excited to travel through Dallas because I hear the airport is HUGE... isn't everything bigger in Texas?!?)
Birmingham Airport
Wish me luck! Through the latter three airports I will have two adorable traveling companions... Carley has never flown before so this should be interesting. Thankfully my sisters husband and my dad will be with us as well.
If you ask my nephew he'll tell you he's taking the "elevator to AlabamYA!" Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BEST WISHES!! Travel safe.
Post a Comment