Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sincerely, Tana Adams - Professional Blogger

Ok, so the title is a little harsh, no? "Professional"? I think NOT!

I've pondered the idea of blogging for a while now. I'll literally experience something interesting and say to myself "I should blog about this... if I had a blog." Well, I will now be able to eliminate the latter part of that sentence.

Welcome to our blog! I hope you enjoy reading about our day-to-day lives, awesome endeavors, bumps in the road, etc. etc. etc.

To catch some of you up on our life here's a tad of what you will experience in the future:
  • Jeff and I have been married for just over 5 years.
  • Jeff works as a heavy equiqment technician for a quary that mines agragate (sp?) and produces asphalt.
  • Tana is a foreclosure consultant for a timeshare management company and has the leisure of working from home due to the "consultant" status.
  • Alissa is 7 1/2 ::gasp:: and in the 2nd grade. She's "our" amazing little achiever and never ceases to amaze us. I say "our" because as most of you know Jeff is actually her step-dad.
  • Carley is 4 1/2 and is currently enrolled in special education pre-school classes through the school district. Carley was diagnosed with unilateral hearing loss over a year ago and is speech and language delayed. She has grown more (intelecutally) in the last year than we ever expected. We are so proud :) She is definitely our extrovert and we look forward to the years to come!

Cheers!

xoxo

2 comments:

The Luisi Famiy said...

I can't wait to see more and more posts come! Nice job Professional Blogger!

Unknown said...

LOVE YOU!