Friday, January 30, 2009

For Today...

FOR TODAY: Friday, January 30, 2009


Outside my window... is a beautiful green hill. It's even moe beautiful when the wind is blowing and the exact reason why I never want to get out of bed.


I am thinking... about all the work I still have to get done before Monday and how badly I want my wedding ring.


I am thankful for... being so busy at work. A lot of other people aren't as fortunate.


From the kitchen... is where I love to be and all day I will be stewing homemade spaghetti sauce. Mostly everything I make is homemade.


I am wearing... two tank tops and jeff's boxers. That's it.


I am creating... a better life for my family. Working hard will soon pay off.


I am going... to Sam's Club and my mom's house today and Alissa's soccer practice tonight.


I am reading... my geometry text book everyday. If I had Elipse and Breaking Dawn I'd be reading those but I don't so I'm not.


I am hoping... to get my ring soon. I lost my wedding ring and I've picked out a new one. I just can't afford to buy it right now. I miss not having our symbol of marraige on my left hand.


I am hearing... SpongeBob coming from the other room, and my neighbors walking around upstairs.


Around the house... I have a lot of paperwork that I'm working on. It's all over my living room. I hope to be done with this project soon.


One of my favorite things... is a good belly laugh.


A few plans for the rest of the week: work, grocery shop, work, cook, work, birthday party, work, finish reports for work.


Here is picture I want to share...

This picture was taken at Amy and Steve's wedding. Alissa, Carley and Mckayla were the flower girls. Mckayla was did not want to take photos so she sat on the ground and CHUCKED her flower basket. The photographer snapped this photo just miliseconds before she took off running again! I think this picture explains it all. Too cute!

No comments: